Mitglieder Online: 0

Anzahl Mitglieder: 1,118
Neuestes Mitglied: hudson968
Thema ansehen
SV Empor Kamern 68 e.V. » Fussball Allgemein » Bundesliga
 Thema drucken
How Do You Feel About DRG & PLD in FFXIV
TamamShamoon
So I'm levelling DRG, currently at 57, queued up for The Vault. After 30+ minutes, it finally pops! Party composed of PLD, WHM, BLM and myself.

I say "Hello!" at the beginning and get no reply - but oh well, some people don't like being social so that's fair enough.

We get to the first pack of enemies, and the PLD decides he only wants to focus on tanking one enemy, tosses a Flash at the start but as BLM and myself are using AOE, we end up tanking too. This happens for every trash pack throughout the dungeon...

But I just grin and bear it. Healer was coping well enough anyway... We get past the first boss, no real issues.

Get up to the 2nd boss and that's where the real "fun" begins. >_>

Every single Faith Unmoving, the PLD is getting knocked into the rifts and gaining more and more vulnerability debuff... he ends up with 8 stacks before the healer just couldn't keep him up anymore despite his best efforts. BLM died twice during this too.
So the inevitable wipe happens.

After the wipe, I ask "so... you guys know the strategy for this guy?". No reply for a good minute or so, then the PLD just says "yup." So I figured they just needed a reminder, first wipe being said reminder, no big deal!

We go straight into round 2, and the same thing happens with FFXIV Gil... PLD is constantly getting knocked back into the vulnerability debuff, BLM dies, healer is trying desperately to keep the fight going, I'm hitting my buttons like a madman trying to pump out enough DPS to get him down.

Nope, wipe again. Healer leaves. PLD just says "wtf". Clearly him and the BLM didn't know the strategy... despite him saying otherwise... if you don't know, just say, no one will attack you for it! :/

I leave too, in a grumpy mood... cursing my insanely long queues and bad luck...

Springe ins Forum:
Nächstes Spiel

Sommerpause

Datum: 13. August 2017 15:00
Spielort: Kamern
Login
Benutzername

Passwort

Noch kein Mitglied?
Hier klicken um Dich zu registrieren.

Passwort vergessen?
Um ein neues Passwort anzufordern klicke hier.
Sponsoren